Amazon Soil™ Conditioner - 1/2 Cubic Ft.
Organic Soil Conditioner
Amazon Soil™ is a 100 percent true organic soil conditioner formula that will give you amazing results because it actually restores the critical minerals and nutrients the soil needs to sustain healthy growth.
- Sustainable BioChar - helps soil absorb nutrients and water, retain micro-organisms, and sequester atmospheric carbon.
- Organic Compost - provides organic carbon and living microbes to build soil tilth and humus.
- Organic Worm Castings - increase microbial activity 10 to 20 times and attracts earthworms for soil health.
- Beneficial Mycorrhizal Fungi - colonizes the root zone to help the plant's root system mine more nutrients and water.
- Kelp Meal - Shares ocean plant abundance with your soil as it breaks down, enhancing the root zone.
100 Percent Dry Sea Minerals - Enhances soil activity
and plant performance.
The organic soil conditioner is perfect for all applications — new vegetable gardens and flowerbeds, established gardens, container gardens, even trees and shrubs!
With Amazon Soil™ a little bit goes a long way!
At the MSRP of $48.99, one container of Amazon Soil™ will treat up to:
- 192 one-gallon planting containers at an average cost of $.20 per container.
- 64 three-gallon containers at an average cost of $.57 per container.
- 38 five-gallon containers at an average cost of $.97 per container.
- 19 ten-gallon containers at an average cost of $1.94 per container.
Amazon Soil™ is a 100 percent true organic soil conditioner that will give you amazing results because it actually restores the critical minerals and nutrients the soil needs to sustain healthy growth. Amazon Soil™ improves the physical structure of soil in all planting environments, both indoor and outdoor, and is the perfect soil super food for container plants, vegetable gardens, and farm crops. The power of Amazon Soil™ goes a long way to reclaiming and enhancing the health of your soil, and the active ingredients continue to feed and benefit the soil and your plants for years to come!
- The power of Amazon Soil™ goes a long way! Reinvigorate your container plants by using ¼ inch as a top dressing in containers and lightly work into the surface of the soil. No need to replant!
- Supercharge any planting mix by adding ¼ inch into your container soil at planting to give your plants a healthy head start.
- For new plantings, add a light dusting into the planting hole and amend the backfill soil with ¼ inch top dressing. Lightly work the organic soil conditioner into the soil. For very poor soil, use two times the recommended rate for superior results. Only one treatment will be needed!
- For Ground Gardens & Flower Beds, one container of Amazon Soil™ will treat six (6×6) raised beds or planting areas. Apply 2 lbs of Amazon Soil™ as a dusting over the planting zone and work 6-8 inches into the soil.
- For very poor soil in the ground or gardens or flower beds, add 6 lb per 6’x6′ area. At this rate, no other treatments will be needed for years. Add 12 lbs per 6’x6′ area and the Bio Char Carbon in Amazon Soil™ will last a lifetime!
- Tilling Amazon Soil™ with native soil so that it is elevated above ground level promotes good drainage and provides a large area for root expansion.
- Applying Amazon Soil™ to established container plants restores soil health without having to remove old soil or plants.
- Pair Amazon Soil™ with Growzilla™ Organic Fertilizer for superior tree and shrub health.
“Not only do People’s Choice Organics products provide superior results, they are also 100% organic, environmentally friendly and safe to use around kids, pets and aquatic environments. Just the way Mother Nature intended.”
What Billy Says
“I’ve been asked if the world really needs another soil amendment? And my answer was no! That is why I created Amazon Soil™ Organic Conditioner. It’s not your standard potting soil or amendment. Amazon Soil™ will actually restore potting soils and amendments. It also helps restore the earth’s natural soil food web system. It supports sustainability in all soils including clay and sandy soil. Soil amendments are short lived, where the power of Amazon Soil’s™ super rich Biochar ingredient can support soil health for 100’s of years. In my quest to change the way America grows, we must first restore our soils, not amend them. We don’t feed the forest or water the meadows or fertilize the wild flowers and plants. In nature, the cycle of the soil food web does the work naturally. Healthy Soil! Healthy Plants! Healthy World!”